Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- Learner Drivers and the Law: Know your Obligations (3/3/2017) - Many of you will be familiar with the tragic road traffic accident which occurred in County Cork in 2015, involving a learner driver. The learner driver in question failed to yield at a junction and collided with another vehicle, causing the untimely deaths of a mother and her daughter.
- Dash Cams and Drones (2/24/2017) - We have all become used to the camera phone however readers may be interested to note that more and more people are mounting dash board cameras on their private cars and commercial vehicles also the presence of drones taking images over public places is also becoming a common sight.
- Lessons learned from school accident (2/10/2017) - Injury There was an interesting recent High Court case just prior to Christmas where a student who sustained an injury while playing hockey lost a High Court action over an injury sustained. It seems the student in question slipped on wet grass as she retrieved a ball that had gone out of play.
- Changes to Dwelling House exemption (2/3/2017) - Prior to budget 2017, there was a major concern by the government that wealthy people were using what was known as a “dwelling house exemption” to avoid having to pay significant inheritance taxes.
- Getting Married in Ireland – The Legal Requirements (1/27/2017) - You have booked the hotel, agonised over the colour scheme and have the photo booth ready and waiting but what about the legal side of things? This article will explore the legal requirements in Ireland which a couple must comply with before their big day.