Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- Who Inherits when there is no Will? (4/12/2019)- Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for people to die without making a Will. A Will makes it much easier for your family to sort out your affairs when you die. Without a Will it can make the process of having your affairs dealt with, on your death more time consuming and stressful. If you die...Read More
- Key Facts on Credit Information 2019 (3/29/2019)- Central Credit Register The Central Credit Register (CCR) is a new secure system for collecting personal and credit information on loans. It is operated by the Central Bank of Ireland under the Credit Reporting Act,2013. Since the 30th June 2017 lenders including banks, credit unions and any other lender that provides consumer loans of €500...Read More
- No-Deal Brexit: Green Card to drive in Northern Ireland and the UK (3/22/2019)- Commons Chaos While the hilarious House of Commons “reality TV show” has kept us all highly entertained recently, there are, unfortunately, potentially serious consequences for Irish drivers intending to drive their vehicles in Northern Ireland or the UK after the 29th March 2019, if there is no deal. No-deal Brexit The Department of Transport and...Read More
- Why you need a Solicitor when buying a House (3/14/2019)- Engaging the right solicitor when buying your home is an investment that will pay dividends. Many people don’t understand the legal process and see solicitor’s fees and 3rd party costs as expensive and unnecessary. However, a new house is one of the most expensive items you will purchase and a significant asset. Compared to the...Read More
- Defamation in Ireland (3/14/2019)- Denis O’Brien, Irelands wealthiest business man, recently lost a case that ran for about four weeks in the High Court. He took the case against the Sunday Business Post regarding an article about a PWC report into the loan books of the Irish Banks. The paper reported how he was tenth in a list of...Read More