Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is delighted to announce the appointment of Partners to the practice (5/3/2016) - Mary Walsh (Solicitor) Mary trained with Pierse Fitzgibbon and returned in 2002 having worked with solicitors in Ennis and Limerick city. Mary became Head of Conveyancing in 2010. Mary is heavily involved in agricultural law and presents frequently to the farming community. She has extensive experience with complex property transactions and acts for both private...Read More
- Abolition of roaming charges is well on the way (4/1/2016) - Summer is around the corner and many people will be glad to hear that the cost of using a mobile phone in countries across the EU is to become cheaper again from 30th April 2016 when an interim cap on charges is introduced. This step forms part of the overall agreement between the European Commission...Read More
- Vehicle Change of Ownership—Your obligations (3/24/2016) - As we begin to feel the impact of the recession lessen one of the first things many people do is upgrade their vehicle. However, there are number of pitfalls you should bear in mind. One of the most important of these is change of ownership. If you sell/trade in your vehicle you must register the...Read More
- Did you know………….? (3/11/2016) - If you are married with children and die without making a Will, it is not the case that your surviving husband/wife will be entitled to all of your property held in your sole name (excluding property held in joint names) i.e. house, land, money etc. This is a common mistaken belief. The law states that...Read More
- Compensation claims involving uninsured (or traceable) drivers (3/4/2016) - A road traffic accident is an extremely traumatic experience. Apart from serious injury, shock and distress is the added burden of medical bills, car repairs/replacement, loss of earnings and so on. It is for this reason we have insurance and where the other party is at fault a claim for compensation can be made against...Read More