Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- January Sales……….Online Shopping (1/5/2018) - Many of us love to shop online, and with such events as the January Sales gaining much publicity, more of us are putting our trust in online sellers of goods and services based elsewhere in the EU/EEA and beyond. While this can be beneficial, there are pitfalls and obstacles for consumers to be aware of...Read More
- Fraudulent or Exaggerated Personal Injury Claims (10/6/2017) - General Concern For some time insurance companies and, indeed, the Courts have been concerned with the number of fraudulent or exaggerated claims for compensation for personal injuries and it is not generally well known that this was tackled by the legislature in The Civil Liability and Courts Act 2004 (the 2004 Act) certain provisions of...Read More
- The Central Credit Register (8/4/2017) - What is it? The Central Credit Register (CCR) is a secure mandatory national database of personal and credit information on loans. The register will be maintained and operated by the Central Bank under the Credit Reporting Act 2013. What does it do? From 30th June 2017, lenders including banks and credit unions must begin submitting...Read More
- Learner Drivers and the Law: Know your Obligations (3/3/2017) - Many of you will be familiar with the tragic road traffic accident which occurred in County Cork in 2015, involving a learner driver. The learner driver in question failed to yield at a junction and collided with another vehicle, causing the untimely deaths of a mother and her daughter.
- Dash Cams and Drones (2/24/2017) - We have all become used to the camera phone however readers may be interested to note that more and more people are mounting dash board cameras on their private cars and commercial vehicles also the presence of drones taking images over public places is also becoming a common sight.