Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- SOME TIPS FOR RACE WEEK (9/6/2019) - Helena O’Carroll All roads in Listowel lead to the racecourse and amusements this coming week but what are the important legal tips for these venues….….? Under current Irish law, you cannot make a bet until you are 18 years of age. It is currently an offence for a person under age 18 to even be...Read More
- Public Service Card (8/23/2019) - You will no doubt have read about the controversary surrounding the Public Services Card (PSC) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations). This is an ongoing matter with no immediate resolution to hand and does beg the question as to the research and work carried out prior to the introduction of the PSC originally. A PSC...Read More
- Injury Compensation Claims: Time Limit Traps to Watch (8/16/2019) - Statute of Limitations The term Statue of Limitations refers to the law which states the length of time a person has to make a personal injury compensation claim following an accident. If not made within the appropriate time, the claim is lost no matter how serious the injury may be. In most personal injury claims,...Read More
- Kerry Hospice – 5 4 3 2 1 (8/6/2019) - The Kerry Hospice provides an essential service to the most vulnerable in our community. Its main objective is to make patients, that require palliative care, as comfortable as possible and keep them in their home environment for as long as possible. The organisation also supports the families of the patient throughout this difficult time. Listowel/Tralee...Read More
- Recent Changes to the Residential Rental Sector (7/26/2019) - The Residential Tenancies (Amendment) Act, 2019 has introduced a number of changes effective as of the 4th June 2019, with regard to the obligations and procedures for landlords ending a tenancy on the following grounds: The landlord requires the property for personal or family use – If the landlord or a family member intends to...Read More