Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- Cut the cost of car insurance (10/6/2016) - All car owners will be more than aware of the rising cost of car insurance in 2016 where premiums in some instances have risen by 40%. When proceeding to renew insurance, the following might assist in cutting the costs on your car insurance.
- Penalty Points – NCT confusion (9/7/2016) - Penalty points are used to enforce offences that affect road safety. If however you are one of approximately four thousand road users that were prosecuted for not having an NCT cert you should pay close attention to this article.
- Estate Planning – Prepare and Protect! (9/2/2016) - Estate planning can be an uncomfortable process as it forces us to think and prepare for our eventual deaths. This leads us to consider how we are going to provide for our families once we die. Making a valid Will is the best way of ensuring that your wishes are carried out after your death...Read More
- Hit and Run…..where do I stand? (9/1/2016) - Being involved in an accident is never a welcome experience. Such an experience is even more stressful when the person responsible for your injury or damage to your property leaves the scene without knowing the extent of the injury/damage they have caused and without leaving their contact details.
- Injured Abroad? Claim in Ireland (8/26/2016) - Any road traffic accident, especially involving personal injury, is a stressful and traumatic experience, all the more so when it happens abroad, away from home and support. Such accidents are increasingly common now with so many Irish people taking their cars to the UK and Europe on holiday. A useful E.U. Directive It always surprises...Read More