Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- The right to return goods! (11/18/2016) - A colleague told me of her recent frustration in relation to an item she bought for a child as a birthday present. The present in question was a silver ring that was a great hit with the child, but within two months it snapped in two. When the shop was contacted and told of the...Read More
- Farmers be aware! (11/11/2016) - As the summer draws to a close, the agricultural traffic (tractors, trailers, slurry tankers, spreaders) on our roads should also reduce. Farmers might have noticed that the Gardaí have been stopping agricultural vehicles for breaches of road traffic legislation during the summer months. Revised regulations and standards for agricultural vehicles came into effect on 1st...Read More
- Dog Control – Rules for Dog Owners (11/4/2016) - Owning a dog can be a very positive and rewarding experience. For one thing they are very loyal and great company. This is particularly true in households with children and it can teach them valuable life skills such as responsibility and caring for others. Other people see dogs as a form of security and having...Read More
- Social Media impact on Burglaries & Insurance (10/24/2016) - Social media has taken the world by storm over the past decade or so, with over 60% of Irish people having Facebook accounts. There also are thousands of others signing up to other social media sites, such as Twitter and Instagram.
- Cut the cost of car insurance (10/6/2016) - All car owners will be more than aware of the rising cost of car insurance in 2016 where premiums in some instances have risen by 40%. When proceeding to renew insurance, the following might assist in cutting the costs on your car insurance.