Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- Injured Abroad? Claim in Ireland (8/26/2016) - Any road traffic accident, especially involving personal injury, is a stressful and traumatic experience, all the more so when it happens abroad, away from home and support. Such accidents are increasingly common now with so many Irish people taking their cars to the UK and Europe on holiday. A useful E.U. Directive It always surprises...Read More
- When ‘show me the money’ – may not get you the ticket! (8/19/2016) - The recent controversy of the Olympic Council of Ireland and the allocation of Irish tickets for the Olympics yet again shines a light on ticket touts and the dangers of buying tickets for an event from anyone other than the official ticket seller.
- Look to the future! (8/12/2016) - Planning for your future is an important task that all of us should focus on and dedicate time to. From a legal perspective it is important that each person focuses on the following three areas: Enduring Power of Attorney—to complete a legal document in the event that he/she is not mentally capable of making future...Read More
- Deposits….. Where do you stand? (8/3/2016) - At some stage throughout our lifetime we have all paid or will be required to pay a deposit in respect of services or goods. By handing over a deposit we are entering into an agreement with the provider on various matters e.g. the goods or services being purchased, the amount of the deposit, the total...Read More
- Smile…you’re on camera! (7/26/2016) - The use of CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) for surveillance and security purposes is now widespread. What people may not realise is that the recording of a persons image is considered recording personal data. Furthermore, the quality and sophistication of CCTV systems now mean that faces, images and recordings may be clearly recorded.