Partner, Head of Litigation
Partner, Head of Debt Recovery
Litigation & Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Our Litigation Department is structured to ensure that all of our solicitors are up to date on the ever changing law. Over the years our reputation has been founded on our experience, our practical and commercial outlook and our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
Our solicitors practice at all court levels as well as in arbitrations and constitutional committees. The Litigation department is split into several separate areas of expertise to make sure our team is comprehensively knowledgeable in their areas: Read More
Legal Debt Recovery Solicitors
At Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors we recognise the importance and need for urgency associated with the recovery of any outstanding debt – both commercial debt and consumer debt. Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors is able to offer a reliable and comprehensive legal debt recovery solution, due to the firm’s depth of knowledge, efficiency and expert advice.
We have developed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the specialised area of legal debt recovery solutions and represent clients ranging from financial institutions and credit unions to commercial clients, utility companies and government agencies.
The latest posts from our Blog
- How to get married in Ireland – The legal requirements (7/18/2018) - You have booked the hotel, agonised over the colour scheme and have the photobooth ready and waiting….but what about the legal side of things? This article will explore the legal requirements in Ireland which a couple must comply with before their big.
- Inheritance Rights of Grandchildren (6/27/2018) - It is often the case that when a person is making a will they wish to leave an inheritance to a grandchild. The question is then asked how that inheritance is dealt with by the Revenue Commissioners.
- Electric Cars……Toll Savers…… (6/22/2018) - A new tolling incentive regime for electric vehicles (EVs) is being introduced this summer in a bid by the Government to increase the number of electric cars on the road. New and second hand EV drivers will be entitled to discounts on toll roads throughout the country. There will be a 50% toll discount for battery...Read More
- Stamp Duty Relief for Land (6/8/2018) - In the most recent budget the rate of Stamp Duty on non-residential property transactions increased from 2% to 6% with effect from midnight on 10th October 2017. It was expected that the budget would increase the rate of stamp duty for non- residential property although the extent of the increase which was announced was not...Read More
- Health and well being for all our Team (5/28/2018) - On Saturday 26th May the Pierse Fitzgibbon team attended a talk with Tom Coleman, a Nutritional & Health Consultant. The overall goal of the sessions was to “raise awareness, empower clients to improve their health, reduce risk behaviors, deal with Stress, manage their work/life balance better and reduce the impact of poor sleep practices, Food & Nutrition...Read More